“Where do Fairy Tales live?” – the workshop for the whole family
“If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.”― Albert Einstein
“Someday you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.”― C.S. Lewis
- From the author
Choosing this workshop was not an accident. My practice in the field of biology and psychology, as a teacher and as a coach for 20 years, has shown me how important it is to develop creativity to have a successful and happy life.
Creativity develops imagination and supports the bridge Feelings-Thinking-Active-Result.
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.”―Albert Einstein
- Goal: to realize unique personal abilities while working as a team and supporting the development of:
– a positive attitude and balance in life’s spheres
– pro-active position and supporting communication skills
– the unique talent and potential ability
– personal effectiveness and the courage to create
– stress tolerance and flexibility
- Target Participants: parents with children
- Duration: 2 hours
Participants create short literary works in the form of a book based on assignments and prepare their personal presentations.
- Unique Workshop Qualities
– a fairy tale is a unique way to develop creativity. It helps remove barriers to communication, develops inner freedom, strengthens faith in personal talents and abilities, and develops creative thinking and imagination
– the theme of the master class is the algorithm “feelings-thought-action-result”, and developing emotional intelligence
– the structure of the Workshop develops personal qualities while working as a team on a single project
– the program includes coaching activities and art techniques.
- The program author: Olga Verasen /educator, writer, artist, systematic coach,
European Coaching Association License