About Olga Darya Verasen
Systemic coach, educator, economist, and biologist.
Programs and education courses author. Writer, screenwriter, and artist.
Happy wife, mother, and grandmother.
She and her lovely husband Joff are from Charlotte, North Caroline, the United States of America.
Olga says, “We are all participants in an evolutionary process. When we remember this and evolve through our activities, we build our Happy Home on a strong foundation based on human and family values in unity with Nature.
All my activities support children and adults in developing a solid foundation for a harmonious life. The over 20 years of practice in different countries have helped me to develop practical courses for different professional and public target groups supporting life resources and health, based on human and family values in unity with Nature.”
- Systemic coach, consultant, and teaching trainer
A sphere of activity: resources for harmonious growth and development. Stress resistance and immunity: physical and mental public health.
Author of education programs, workshops, and art training programs to harmonious develop unique talents and abilities, life balance and ecology culture, communication skills, and stress resistance for: education centers and companies.
More about education and development activities.
Membership ECA: systemic coach, expert, and teaching trainer of the European Coaching Association, Professional Association of Professional Coaches in Europe
Licenses # 2021-LC-1056 Coaching Instructor / Trainer European Coaching Association (ECA)
Licenses # 2017-LC-1056 Systemic coach Expert Level (ECA)
Licenses # 911-15-2 ECA Systemic coach (ECA)
Scientific and practice activity
Adult additional education
– Conscious development of life balance, stress resistance, and harmonious collaboration skills.
– Creativity to develop limitless thinking, unique abilities, and talents.
– Conscious development of neural connections in unity with Nature.
– Adding prismatic color to support stress resistance and life activity.
Early child education, health care, and ecology culture
– Developing the ecological culture of children by uniting humanitarian and natural science as ways of knowing the world.
– The harmonious development of the sensory system and feeling through creativity based on human values in unity with Nature.
– Developing proactive positions in the formation of conscious choices based on positive feelings: feeling-thinking-action-result.
– Conscious development of healthy lifestyle and communication skills through ecology culture.
Family health and ecology culture
– Harmonious relationships and raising children in unity with Nature.
– Conscious development of family values for forming the harmonious social communication skills of a child: I and I, I and You, I and World, World in Me.
– Development of family ecology culture based on healthy lifestyle and human values in unity with Nature.
– Family creativity, figurative perception of the world, and choices for creative activities.
The current priority is the project “Happy Home Studio – Creativity for all” based on the program “Supporting stress resistance and immunity through the conscious development of the sensory system and feelings.”
- Writer, screenwriter
Author of 12 books with more than 30 fairy tales, novel, 2 theatre plays, 3 children’s TV programs, 6 family-friendly screenplays, and 4 screenplays for documentary family-friendly films. Award-winning international “Eco World” writer and educator, finalist of family-friendly stage play and family TV Show international competitions.
– Member of the Children’s Writers Guild, USA,
– Member of International Screenwriters’ Association, USA.
More about a writer, and screenwriter activities.
- Artist, illustrator
Creator of 160 artworks, author of 40 author art exhibitions. Over 50 of Olga’s artworks are in private collections in 10 countries in Europe, and North and South America.
– Member of “MutualArt”, London, UK.
More about art activities.
The author and participant of the volunteer projects on sustainable development, children’s education, children’s health, development of harmonious relations between children and parents, support for positive prismatic color interior design, and family book reading from the year 2000 to the present for schools, children centers, hospitals, non-profit organization activities.
– Member of United Nations Volunteers.
More about volunteer activities.
About Olga’s books:
Some photos from Olga’s archive