SI-coach and biologist.
Expert in ecology education and consciously developing health.
Writer, screenwriter, and artist.
Happy wife, mother of three, and grandmother of three.
Olga and her lovely husband, Joff, live in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
Olga says, “We are all participants in an evolutionary process. When we remember this and evolve through our activities, we build our Happy Home on a strong foundation based on human and family values in unity with Nature.”
Olga’s voice was formed by interactions with 50,000 adults and children while developing their unique abilities and talent, health, and ecology culture. Over 20 years of professional experience supporting children and parents, students and teachers, and employees of companies from 15 countries.
- Program developer
Author of over 50 educations programs, creative workshops, art training programs to harmonious develop unique talents, ecology culture, and communication skills for children & parents.
– Certificate of Professional Compliance from the European Coaching Association, Germany.
– Certificate of Professional Compliance from the World Massage Federation, Greece.
– Member of European Coaching Association, Germany.
The current priority is a practical course
“Supporting stress resistance and immunity through the conscious development of the sensory system and feelings.”
- Scientific and practice activity
1. Early child education and health care and ecology culture
– Conscious development of the sensory system and feeling through creativity based on human values.
– Development proactive positions of conscious choices based on positive feelings: feelings-thinking-action-result.
– Conscious development of healthy lifestyle and communication skills through ecology culture.
2. Family health, harmony raising children in unity with Nature
– Conscious development of family values for forming harmonious communication skills of a child: I and I, I and You, I and World, World in Me.
– Development of family healthy lifestyle in unity with Nature.
– Family creativity, figurative perception of the world, and a different form of creative activities
3. Stress resistance and immunity: physical and mental public health
– Conscious development of positive feelings based on human values in unity with Nature: Feeling-Thinking-Action-Result
– Adding prismatic color to support stress resistance and life-balance
– Development of creativity to support life balance, realizing unique abilities, and forming active healthy-life position
Basic education: – Belarusian State University, scientific and pedagogical research, and production activities (BA & specialty level in both Chemistry and Biology), – Far Eastern State Agricultural University, Blagoveshchensk, economic faculty (BA & specialty level in Economics).
- Writer, screenwriter
Author of 10 books with more than 30 fairy tales, novel, 2 theatre plays, 3 children’s TV programs, 6 family-friendly screenplays, and 4 screenplays for documentary family-friendly films. Award-winning international “Eco World” writer and educator, finalist of family-friendly stage play and family TV Show international competitions.
– Member of The Children’s Writers Guild, USA,
– Member of International Screenwriters’ Association, USA.
- Artist, illustrator
Creator of 160 artworks, author of 40 author art exhibitions. Over 50 of Olga’s artwork is in private collections in 10 countries of Europe, North and South America.
– Member of “MutualArt”, 22-23 James Street, London, UK.
- Color Design Consultant
– Company workspace: “Additional colors to support health and work result of company employers”.
– Children’s centers, hospitals, schools, and outdoor children’s spaces in Europe, United States.
– Ecology center, visit centers.
The autor and participant of the projects on sustainable development of territories, children’s education, children’s health, development of harmonious relations between children and parents from the year 2000 to present.
– Member of United Nations Volunteers.
Some photos from Olga’s archive