Project developer and manager, and author of innovation programs.
About 40 years in the development and application of new technologies, projects for organizations, and implementation of new equipment for the pulp and paper industry in over 40 countries on 4 continents.
Joff said: ” My professional and life experience has taught me to value:
- Talents and unique abilities of each person
- Sincerity and honesty in relationships
- Human qualities that are the same everywhere regardless of the country
- Unity with nature and wisdom in relation to its resources
- The ability to create together respecting the personalities and opinions of everyone.
I continue to comprehend these fundamentals because the process of human evolution occurs within each of us, regardless of time, place of residence.”
Joff and his lovely wife Olga continue to develop their activity supporting happy homes on a solid foundation of human and family values in unity with nature.