“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself,” George Bernard Shaw
Values of Wizard’s Workshops
– stress-resistance thought supports consciously developing the sensory system
– positive feelings
– uniqueness: develops unique abilities and talents through the freedom to choose activities.
– leadership develops a proactive position
– communication skills
– develops abilities to create as a team in multi-aged children groups and types of activities.
– culture and national tradition
– sensibility activities are based on human values in unity with nature.
– family: supports activities with multi-age and multi-generation