Workshop “Where do Fairy Tales live?”
Program author: Olga Verasen /coach, European Coaching Association International Qualification Certificate # 911-15-2/
“If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.”― Albert Einstein
“Someday you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.”― C.S. Lewis
From the author
Choosing this workshop was not an accident. Practice in the field of biology and psychology, as teacher and coach for 20 years, showed me how important it is to develop creativity to have a successful and happy life.
Creativity develops imagination and supports the bridge between Feeling, Emotions, and Thinking, Activity, Result.
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.”―Albert Einstein
Goal of Workshop
To promote the development of stress tolerance and the ability to effectively realize personal abilities while working in a team.
Supporting the development of:
– a positive attitude and balance in life’s spheres
– stress tolerance and flexibility
– pro-active position and supporting communication skills
– the unique talent and potential that is every human’s gift
– personal effectiveness and the courage to create
- parents with children
Participants create short literary works in the form of a book based on assignments and prepare their personal presentations.
Participants create and represent a common collection – a book.
Unique of the Workshop
– a fairy tale is a unique way to develop creativity, helps remove barriers to communication, develops inner freedom, strengthens faith in personal talents and abilities, and develops creative thinking and imagination
– the theme of the master class is the algorithm “feelings-emotions-thought-action-result”, developing emotional intelligence
– the structure of the Workshop contributes to developing personal qualities while working in a team on a single project
– the program includes coaching-forms of activities and art-techniques.