I always support schools, children’s centers, hospitals as a volunteer writer, coach, and artist.
It is a tradition of my big family for many generations. My family has always invested time and money in building churches, hospitals, schools, support children’s creativity, and families.
I just follow my heart and the law of Life: “You have that you give.” And . . . you know . . . You, I, and all people live on our Earth together . . . It is our Home . . .
“If we share love, kindness, and generosity from our heart with other people, our world will be happier . . .” (from the novel “Golden Palace, Way of Ruler”)
- If I can support you and your community, let me know. With love Olga.
Last volunteer projects
- 2020 – Present time – The author of the project “What to do at Home” online free resource for support family creativity, Charlotte, NC, USA
- 2020 – Support Charlotte Mecklenburg Library as a writer, donate children books, Charlotte, NC
- 2019 – 2020 – Participated in the volunteer project “Better Life Vietnam” for children, United Nations, USA
- 2017- 2019 – Support to libraries, non-profit children’s organization, children center, community center, City-center, the medical center as a writer, donate children books, Burlington, South Burlington, Vermont, USA
- 2018 – Donate artworks for the design of pediatric and mom’s rooms of the medical center, University of Vermont Medical Center, Burlington, Vermont, USA
- 2017 – 2018 – Participated in the BCA volunteer project “Art from the heart”, art classes for children and parents at the University of Vermont Medical Center, Burlington, Vermont, USA
- 2017 – Create artworks for wall design of children’s center of Sara Holbrook Community Center”, Burlington, Vermont, USA
- 2007 – 2016 – The author and presenter of volunteer creativity classes for children & parents called “Wonderful Peace” & “Where the Fairy Tale live?” including participants from Belarus, Russia, Germany, Sweden, Finland
- 2007-2010 – The author and presenter of the volunteer program called “Developing children’s talent and ecology culture” for participants from Belarus
- 2007 – “Eco World global educational project”, winner of International award “Eco World” for contributing to the development of children’s ecological culture. Authored the volunteer program “Forming and developing of ecological culture of children from united humanitarian and natural science ways of knowing the World”
- 2006 – 2007 – The author and presenter of volunteer art classes for the development of a child’s harmonious personality. Volunteer art classes were for parents and teachers and participants were from Belarus
- 2003-2004 – The author and presenter of the volunteer children’s ecology project “Sorochanskoye overall”, for participants from Belarus Grand Prix of International Awards of Ecology Projects.
- 2000-2004 – Support children school theater and children creativity.