Consulting and project development
We provide consulting based on available resources and support of the creation of additional conditions for the harmonious development of children’s personalities and health when interacting with teachers and parents outside school hours.
“Wizards Workshops” is a creative studio to support the harmonious development of a child’s personality, and strengthen their health, based on creativity in unity with human values and nature
The sphere of activity
Early child education & health care
After school creativity program
Family health and harmonic raising children
The places of activity
Kindergarten, preeschool & homeschool
National Park visit & ecology center, museums
Hight schools, students of education University facilities
Children’s hospitals, rehabilitation center
“Wizards Workshops” is based on a practical course “Supporting stress resistance and immunity through the conscious development of the sensory system and feelings.”
The activities create additional conditions for the harmonious development of children’s personalities and health when interacting with teachers and parents outside school hours.
“Wizards Workshops” objectives are supporting to develop children’s unique abilities and talent
consciously choosing positive feelings and taking a proactive position in the development of healthy lifestyle communication skills, self-regulation based on human, family values in unity with nature.
– Establish a creative studio “Wizard’s Workshops”, where children can spend their free time after school with benefits for health and personal development.
– There is a simple and easy-to-use extracurricular activity program that can be developed with the participation of parents and teachers based on the priorities of the school’s educational activities.
-There is a system of interaction between parents, children, and teachers based on creativity, which can support motivation in the educational process and help with choosing a profession in the future.
Stages of project development
Development of a creativity studio – “Wizard’s Workshops” – weekdays, after school’s time organization of space for a creativity studio preparation of materials preparation of visual aids supporting the activities master classes with participants and facilitators exhibitions.
Description of the Wizard’s Workshops
The workshops will use 7 main directions that draw upon literary, decorative, and applied artistic creativity
1 – handmade books
2 – handmade toys
3 – sculpture, crafts from natural materials
4 – modeling, paper crafts
5 – painting on various surfaces, incl. based on natural materials
6 – cards, gifts
7 – home design, interior decoration for the holidays.
– An important feature of the Workshops is that each participant has the opportunity to choose their activity. All seven areas for creativity, in each of the 7 directions, work simultaneously in the Workshop.
– The workshop structure creates the opportunity to develop leadership skills through a system of personal growth: Student, Assistant, Master.
– For each direction, advanced preparation includes the rules of the Workshop and support for the activities of the Workshop, incl. work examples.
– Any school student, of any age, from the very youngest to the senior grades, can participate in the Workshop. The “Wizard’s Workshops can be organized in National Park visitor & ecology center as an additional program for family and also in a medical and rehabilitation center.
– The duration of the Workshop is not limited by strict time frames. The workshop is open daily for 2 or 3 hours after school lessons. There will always be at least one adult in the Workshop who understands the specifics of the Workshop, (has been trained) and has experience working with children.
– Organization of the “Wizard’s Family Workshop” – children and parents – days off
A feature of the Wizard’s Family Workshop is the participation of children together with their parents, as well as with grandparents or other interested adults.
– Masters from local communities can be invited to participate in the Workshop. This makes it possible to maintain folk traditions, develop respect for the native culture, understand the value of experience, respect the older generation, and value work.
Holding “Wizard Workshop” exhibitions
Exhibitions based on the results of the season/holidays/semesters. Staging a year-end festival. A special feature of exhibitions and festivals is celebrating creativity. There are no festival competitions, just special awards for children who have helped other children learn what they have learned by themselves.
To support the Wizard’s Workshop program and project development, certain activities can be organized:
1) master classes and meetings with parents to support their understanding of developing their child’s talents and health based on creativity;
2) masterclasses for teachers and parents to facilitate interaction between families and school
3) masterclasses for teachers: educational technologies for extracurricular work creativity in lesson activities to increase the interest of students and their interest in the educational process;
4) supporting school interior design of the health benefit of prismatic colors.
The experience of project implementation by the school team can become a model for other educational institutions in organizing extracurricular activities and strengthening the health of children through creativity based on human and family values.