Field of activity
Economist, biologist, and ecologist
Scientific activity in the field of development of environmental education and ecological culture, harmonious development of the child’s personality in interaction with nature.
Over 20 years of professional experience of interaction with children and parents, students and teachers, employees of companies from 15 countries. Certificate of Professional Compliance of the European Coaching Association. Winner of the International Ecological Award “EcoWorld” for the creation and implementation of educational programs for the formation of ecological culture and harmonious development of children.
Author of 9 books and co-author of 2 books in three languages: Russian, Belarusian and English. Among the published works of more than 30 fairy tales, a novel, plays for the theater, screenplays, scenarios of children’s television programs. Laureate, winner, a nominee of international contests of books, performances, and screenplays (Belarus, Russia, USA).
Artist-creator of paintings and illustrations
More than 15 author exhibitions in Belarus, Russia, and the USA. Artworks are in private collections in 10 countries.
Author and creative director of the project “Books-values for family history.” Founder of the International Family Academy.
Author and participant of projects on sustainable development of territories, children’s education, children’s health, development of harmonious relations between children and parents from the year 2000 to present.
Projects, Art Classes, Awards, Grants
- 2019 – Present time – Participated in the United Nations General Assembly volunteer project for support children and family “Better Life Vietnam”
- 2018 – Present time – Author of positive creativity art classes “Creative classes for whole Family” and art project “World from your Heart”, USA
- 2018 – The author volunteer art-project “Artworks for design of pediatric and mom’s rooms of the medical center”, University of Vermont Medical Center, Burlington, Vermont, USA
- 2017 – 2018 – Participated in the BCA volunteer project “Art from the heart” for children and parents at the University of Vermont Medical Center, Burlington, Vermont, USA
- 2017 – The author volunteer art project “Wall design for children room of Sara Holbrook Community Center”, Burlington, Vermont, USA
- 2007 – 2016 – The author and presenter of volunteer creativity classes for children & parents called “Wonderful Peace” & “Where the Fairy Tale live?” including participants from Belarus, Russia, Germany, Sweden, Finland
- 2011 – The author and presenter of children’s game-project for developing ecology culture, talent and emotional intelligence called “Magic formula” for participants from Russia and Belarus
- 2010 – The author and presenter of the volunteer program called “Developing children’s talent and ecology culture” for participants from Belarus
- 2009 – Award from the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus for authoring to “The upbringing of the highest moral values of children and adolescents”
- 2008 – “Eco World global educational project”, National award from “Eco World” for the development of children’s ecological culture and respect for Nature, Authored “World in Me”
- 2007 – “Eco World global educational project”, National award from “Eco World” for contributing to the development of children’s ecological culture. Authored “Forming and developing of ecological culture of children from united humanitarian and natural science ways of knowing the World”
- 2007 – The author and presenter of “Creativity art classes for students in college”, for participants from Belarus
- 2007 – Grant from the European Union’s Tacis Program for Sustainable Development of Territories, Belarus
- 2006 – 2007 – The author and presenter of volunteer art classes for the development of a child’s harmonious personality. Volunteer art classes were for parents and teachers and participants were from Belarus
- 2006 – Grant from United Nations Development Program for Sustainable Development of Territories, Belarus
- 2006 – The author and presenter of “System ecology education, forming a harmonious personality and ecological culture for college students”, for participants from Belarus
- 2004 – The author and presenter of the volunteer children’s ecology project “Sorochanskoye overall”, for participants from Belarus Grand Prix of International Awards of Ecology Project from the Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Russian Federation.
Life’s beauty, wisdom, and happiness are reflected in the eyes of our children . . . We, adults, are responsible for what we bring to the world of childhood and what they create for their future. All my activity supports raising harmonious children and helps a family to create a solid foundation for a successful and happy life based on the best human qualities and family values.
With love, Olga Verasen