“Magic Tales for children and parents”
The first book in the Rainbow series. This series is made up of seven books, each with seven Magic Fairy Tales: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, and Violet. The series includes 49 tales.
Each book in the Rainbow series will feature kind and gentle Magic Fairy Tales with heroes from Nature. Each Fairy Tale is a fable that supports foundational human and family values.
The fairy tales of the first – Red book:
1. Happy Home – About kindness, gratitude, and caring for each other.
2. Ladybug and Seven Spots – About mutual support, friendship, and desire to learn new things.
3. Little Fluffy Cloud – About diligence, responsibility, and joy.
4. Grasshopper’s Violin – About talents, realizing one’s own ability, and kindness.
5. Why do I need Wings? – About the uniqueness, the possibilities, and the ability not to be offended by others.
6. Teddy Bear and Rain – About sympathy, mutual aid, and the ability to look at the world with a smile.
7. Colorful World – About friendship, talent, and the ability to see and create Beauty.
Rainbow book series also will support the activities of teachers, educators, and employees of children’s and ecology centers.
Open the book
paperback – $20.55*
hardcover – $21.50*
* shipping to be added
Book size US Letter (8.5 x 11 in / 216 x 279 mm), color printing, premium paper, glossy cover, 70 pages
ISBN: 978-0-9995779-6-7 hardcover
ISBN: 979-8703-4414-0-4 paperback
Publishing House Olga Verasen LLC
Premium delivery to any country in the world.
All items can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment.