Family Creative Studio
Family Creativity Classes for parents with children 3+
Why Family Creativity is very important?
When we create together we learn how to create the best in life together . . .
Family Creative Studio supports:
- the best foundation for developing the best human quality
- a child’s ability to work together with parents in a team
- the skills of communication from mutual understanding and respect between parents and children
- the language of the heart — we teach to listen to own heart, listen to the heart of others, and speak with them from the heart
- the courage to create new — if we want to see in our children not only the desire to create something new but also the courage to do that
- the personal responsibility – we always see the result of what we create
- the interaction with Nature using different activities — it is so important for the harmonious upbringing of children and developing communications with the world.
Seven activities Outdoor Family Creative Studio
• Handmade Toys
• Handmade books
• Home design
• Craft from nature’s material
• Paper Craft
• Greeting Cards
More detail about Outdoor Creative Studio
— The classes of Family Creative Studio are always in the park or place that connects with Nature.
— Each art class is for 2 hours. Maximum participants – 2 families with one or two kids.
— Each family has the ability to choose one from seven magic pockets with art supplies for one from each branch.
— All creativity classes use simple techniques that can be easily mastered, as a team, by you and your child.
— All the art supplies are included.
— The result of the art class is ready artwork with your choice: Handmade Toys, or Handmade Books, or Home Design, or Nature’s Craft, or Paper Craft, or Paintings, or Greeting Cards.
— The price of art class for each Family participant – $50.
With love, Olga Verasen
Some examples of creative works