Supporting stress resistance and immunity through the conscious development of the sensory system and feelings. Conscious Creativity for Sustainable Development.
From the author
The following details a flexible program ready for implementation. All modules are derived from more than 20 years of concentrated practical activities and training. These experiences, applied to many of the target groups referenced, are the basis for the principles and technologies that support the program to consciously develop the sensory system and feelings. The results of applying these principles and technologies helped me see the unity of the natural sciences, and humanitarian approaches, in the development of ecological culture and its relationship with health.
Stress resistance and immunity are indicators of the evolutionary process supporting the ability of an organism to react to environmental influences and to consolidate changes for the best outcomes. Through the conscious development of the sensory system and feeling, we can influence this process by relying on human values that contribute to the development of the individual and society, in unity with nature.
My goal is to develop practical tools and create conditions conducive to the harmonious internal development of the individual, reflected in his physical and mental health and, as a result, in interaction with the outside world: professional development, career, family, relationships
with friends, and colleagues.
I saw the close relationship between biological processes and psychology, as well as the value of creativity based on human values, in unity with nature. This established a context for creating a system that positions the relationship between the spheres of human activity and identifies activities to increase stress resistance and immunity based on the development of the sensory system and feelings.
I believe that if we pay more attention to the fundamental elements nature endows us with, in unity with human values, we will improve the well-being of humanity.
Warm wishes, Olga Darya Verasen
Program activity fields
– Improving life resources by the development of neural connections and feelings through Conscious Creativity
– Consciously developing life balance, and coordination of spheres of activity
– Sustainable development by collaboration skills-based multicultural interaction and ecology culture
– Proactive interaction based on progressive technology education and development.
The program supports professionals in the following fields of activities
1. HR, Training, and Development departments for company employees – providing additional resources for enhancing employee contribution including:
– stress reduction and health promotion
– personal efficiency and balancing of life spheres
– collaborative team building and conflict prevention
– developing corporate culture
2. Continuing adults education – obtaining additional qualifications:
– universities and institutes programs
– education centers programs
– cultural and creativity centers activities
3. Children’s education and health care – obtaining additional qualifications; promoting activities for the harmonious development of the child’s personality, health promotion & development of ecological culture:
– children’s after-school activities
– camps for rest & strengthening of health
– children’s and family centers
– children’s medical centers and hospitals
4. Social sphere and support for the elderly, and people with disabilities opportunities – additional programs of activities:
– social assistance centers & nursing home
– centers for a healthy lifestyle.
5. Rehabilitation and restorative medicine – obtaining additional resources for recovery and health promotion programs:
– medical centers & hospitals
– rehabilitation centers
6. Nature, ecology culture, and healthy lifestyles programs developers:
– Ecology centers
– National Park visitor centers
– Nature museums
7. Non-profit activity for supporting a healthy lifestyle and social communication of groups of society:
– higher social risk groups
– people in stressful situations
About the program
(based on the manuscript “Conscious Creativity for harmonious growth and sustainable development” © by Olga Verasen)
The goal, tasks, and expected results
Support progressive educational resources with a practical program to improve the efficiency of personal and professional activities, and maintain vital resources.
Share with students the knowledge through the program courses.
Support students to learn how to realize in practice their knowledge.
Support developing the practical skills for the effective application of knowledge-based personal experience.
– Expected result
By completing the courses of the program, students will effectively apply the acquired skills in their personal and professional activities.
– human values – “We are People”
– proactive position – “I create my Life”
– responsibility – “What and Why I create”
– ecology culture – “We are part of Nature”
– multicultural – “We live on Earth”
– progressive studying technology
– self-regulation practice
– coordination of life balance resources
– creativity activities
– healthy lifestyle skills
The program is based on:
– Modularity: themes consist of modules
– Fractality: small is repeated in large
– Evolutionary: the possibility of constant development and consolidation of success
– Synergy: interconnection and combination of 4 spheres of life.
The program includes 12 modules which are combined into 4 courses with 4 progressive levels of adult continuing education:
– Basic: personal professional growth
– Progressive: personal professional growth
– Expert: personal professional growth for consulting activity
– Trainer: the ability to provide this course, or course elements, to others.
This program structure makes it easy to integrate as a separate course or use modules to create required, elective, and advanced training courses at various skill levels, taking into account the specialization of the student groups.
Interaction forms of learning were chosen as a priority in the development of the courses: training, and workshops, connected with case studies. Such a combination allows students to effectively use the acquired knowledge and skills in practice. The structure of case studies allows them to apply their own experience, taking into account their specialization.
The presence of 4 levels of progression contributes to the development of mentoring, in which a more advanced student provides support to a less advanced one. This is provided in case study work and training groups. This approach allows the student to develop teamwork, mentoring, and management skills, as well as project work, which will also be useful in practical activities.
Course 1. Improving life resources through Conscious Creativity
1.1. Program introduction. Principles of Conscious Creativity. Culture of Thinking.
1.2. Neural connections and feelings. Stress resistance and immunity. Dynamic balance.
1.3. Features of sensory system development. Improving life resources through Conscious Creativity.
Course 2. Consciously developing life balance, and coordination of spheres of activity
2.1. Levels of interaction: I + I, I + YOU, I + World. Unique growing and developing of harmonious communication skills.
2.2. Life balance and coordination of spheres of activity: World in Me.
2.3. Mindfulness of choice: Feelings-Thinking-Action-Result.
Course 3. Sustainable development of collaboration skills based on multicultural interaction and ecology culture
3.1. Developing limitless thinking, unique abilities, and stress resistance through creativity.
3.2. Culture, community, and multicultural interaction.
3.3. Ecological culture, wellness, and sustainable development.
Course 4. Proactive interaction based on progressive technology education and development
4.1. Syndrome of helplessness, proactive position.
4.2. Collaboration skills in personal and professional activities. Principles of interaction.
4.3. Progressive technology for education and development. Systemic integrative coaching.
Form of interaction
Each form has content that is related to the tasks of the program and supports the interactive studying process.
training, workshops, and consultations.
coaching sessions, consulting.
Program and course author © by Olga Darya Verasen
Systemic coach, educator, economist, and biologist.
Writer, screenwriter, and artist.
Member of the American Psychological Association, USA
Expert, Teaching Trainer ECA, of the Professional Association of Professional Coaches in Europe, Germany
Last conference paper
ISBN 978-954-00-0304-7, University Press “Neofit Rilski”, Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria, 2021